Saturday, March 23, 2024

Escher has progress....


 Cross Stitch Collectibles - Heaven and Hell.  This was last picked up in 2018 if my blog is to be believed.  But I love MC Escher.  It would be a hard to find pattern, but there are other versions out there if you want to stitch Escher.  I just prefer to stitch the ones from this company.  It is on a 25 count and uses 9 dmc colors, one over one.  I usually just see the bats first, but the angels are white between.  Had five pages completed when it came back out.  I have completed an additional three pages in this photo.  You can easily see how large a page is in this photo.  It is about 7.5 inches across if you are wondering, and the stitch count is  192 x 195.  I have completed several other Eschers....but I don't think they appear on my blog anymore. Here is where it was when I picked it up again.