Monday, May 13, 2024

Six Pages of Twenty Completed.

Long Dog Samplers - Act of God.  This is 6 of 20 pages completed, and 4 skeins of dmc used.  Three corners completed.  I do like stitching on this.  It's not symmetrical, so it is something you have to watch carefully.  I had the corner of a motif that I was suddenly wrong on, so I took it out, and then restitched it exactly the same wrong way again... so it was 3 tries to get it correct.  I don't get very far before I realize I am off, but I would not want this to be the first pattern from this designer that I tried.  It is 12 inches square, stitched 1 over 1, on PTP 28 count lugana.  Actual measurements. So framing it might be easy, but I am a long way from completing it.  But I have not had the feeling that I want to stitch on something else.  But now that I have said that... all bets are off.