Friday, June 14, 2024

Used 7 skeins of dmc so far...


 Long Dog Samplers - Act of God.  No more pages completed, so still 10 of 20 done, but this is the 7th skein of dmc added and completed.  The big deal was coming up on that right side, and having it actually meet above that hole in the middle.  

I did my mammogram this week, and things were fine.  The end of the month is my one year post treatment.  My hair is back, and now I can't seem to connect to the girl that used to cut my hair.  It's been two years.  She has family in other places, so she might be out of the country.  My hair started to grow back in June a year ago, so it is still less than 5 inches long.  I get to try to donate blood again once I am a year past the end of my treatment.  So I made that appointment to try.  I am O-, and they ALWAYS need O-.  Trying to get my act together.