Finish #1 for 2025. Ink Circles - Squirrels of Sumatra. On Fiber on a Whim, 28 count lugana, one over one, and the color is Brown Sugar. Used almost exactly 4 skeins of dmc 3371. Start with more than four would be my advice. It's about the size of a piece of paper when finished. The photo has a flash on, so it's prettier than this photo. Long ago I did the little corner area with the suggested flosses in color. It has a photo date of April 2019, but I don't know how accurate that is. It is included with the pattern, and is called Squirrel's Garden to be specific.
I grabbed back up the red one again to do the two pages for January. I have almost a half a page done so far. I thought that I would get this one finished before year end, but it was slow going, so I was 9 days into the new year before it got finished. But any finish is fine, and it did not get tossed back, it did get completed.