Modern Folk Embroidery - Winter Kaleidoscope. Working on the upper right corner. Doing my two pages for February. Pages 13 and 14, of 20. This is still just barely starting the first of the two pages.
This is Mermaid's Folly from Courtney Collection. A new start for me this year. The bottom one is finished, and I am doing the mirror image again on the top. It is 24 pages, and this is three pages completed, and one skein of dmc black used at this point. I wrote that it took 8.25 skeins doing the first one. It is PTP 28 count, Brash, one over one. I finished the first one mid December 2020. Finished it is 18.75 inches by 7.5 inches. I did try working on something else that I have already started, but that did not seem to last very long. I have completed several of the Courtney Collection patterns with both the original, and mirror images.
1 day ago