Sampler Game Board was added to - from way back in 2018. I had 2 houses finished before, and I finished 4 more houses this time, and 2 more are almost finished. There are 32 houses total. But just a couple days had me wanting to pull something else.
This is Alphabet Song from Courtney Collection. I added just one word.... Why.... which does not show in this photo since this was a picking it back up photo, not an after photo. It was last worked on in 2019. I was actually looking for a different Courtney on this fabric, so after one word, it got tossed back.
Long Dog Samplers - Life After Death. This was something that was also a random grab, and with another pattern in the same bag. I started Death By CrossStitch - Long Dog Samplers - but I could not tell you if I ever finished it or not. I knew I certainly would have bought Life after Death, and it was last worked on in Dec 22, 2022 according to random notes that could be wrong. So I picked this back up, and I have worked on it for a day so far. I'm enjoying adding to it. Below shows my progress.
The last two photos certainly show how far off the colors are on my camera. Neither is correct. It's a bit more golden than the bottom photo. But not as golden as the top photo. I am using Anchor black.