Wednesday, March 27, 2019

A middle finish

Lizzie Kate - Holly & Hearts. 
Not a new start, but I was looking for Doubloon fabric, found this, and I had just the third section started.  Had a tree, a little on the house, and the pink bottom band.  So grabbed it, added all the middle block, and part of the first block, and filled is more of the third block.  It's dmc floss, doubloon 28 ct. 
Oh, and I found the interfacing, cause everybody knows, once you either declare something is lost or missing, or you buy a replacement, you find the lost or missing thing.  And yeah, this skipping from thing to thing and not bothering to finish is sort of craziness.  I am trying to think that things are getting closer each time.  Next round this pops up, maybe it does get completed.  The center did get started and completed.  Sometimes the idea is to move on before I hate something.