With Thy Needle and Thread - CS82 House of Blues & Browns Sampler.
I started this on a fabric from my stash, but it calls for 'cream'. No clue why I picked the fabric from my stash that I did. Maybe I felt the cream houses would disappear into a cream fabric.
And by the way, my Apple Cider and Heirloom Gold - might as well be the same dyelot. The birds and the house roofs are supposed to be different. They are, but only barely.
So picking this back up - I hated the fact that the border and the berries basically disappear. It's only about 4 inches square - 101 x 101 stitched, and I had enough floss - so let me just grab a scrap of 28 count evenweave in white - let's see how different the same pattern with the same recommended flosses, feels on a much lighter or different fabric. I am trying to finish the original start - I just have the right side row of border stitches to go, then it will be complete.
Seemed like it might be an easy finish of something that I had started - and now I have two not quite finished instead of just one. But I do like it on the white fabric - it all pops nicely.
Below is the photo from where I picked it back up again.