An old kit, but new to me. Little House Needleworks - Giving Thanks ( w/ threads ).
Stitched on a scrap of 28 count evenweave jobelan.
A start and a finish. Finish #13 for 2019.
Above is where I was when I picked back up - Love Never Fails.
Worked on it just a bit, finished the heart, a bit on the man, a bit on the back ground of the diamonds under his feet. Below is after and where is stands now.
I picked up some older charts including an older Prairie Schooler.
The patterns all wanted the same fabric, and so I decided to start four patterns, all Prairie Schoolers from two charts. So if I get bored, I just turn the fabric and flip the page to the other pattern. It is just something weird or fun to try. They are each postcard or half sheet of paper size when finished. This is just a few days on it so far, and a little bit started on each pattern. Two are right side up, two are sideways cause that is the way they fit to use the fabric with less waste. So far, kinda fun.
Christmas Tree Farm, Picnic Area, All You Can Eat, Better A Small Fish.
1 day ago