Worked on Brick House Sampler for a little bit.
Below is where it was when I put it away last time.
There is a cream floss that runs up the building sides, the window frames, sheep. But it's gonna just disappear into the fabric. I did a bit of that on the building right side - in the zig-zag section. Rather than be frustrated with that, time to change projects.
I grabbed the Pelican again. Still have 7 pages to do on Pelican.
This week was a test for my wanting to buy new charts. So far I have resisted.
I have been donating platelets, and I went 12 times in 15 weeks. The guy that stabs me prefers my left arm, so it's all been in my left arm. And I am left handed. I should have maxed out my yearly amount of 24 times in a calendar year - somehow I didn't, but I can still give whole blood a few more times, so I am gonna do that - cause those women will stab my other arm. My sleeping hours and my energy is crap, trying to change that. I can't seem to lose weight and give platelets, although that was the plan. Sometimes we all need to just try a different plan.
1 day ago