Last time I said this was in the hoop again and that I had 7 pages left to do.
I can't count. I had 9 pages left to do. Not 7.
So it's 20 pages total, I had 11 pages done, as of last May.
I did the bird's eye page, and then the page below that, and the next page down too.
Three pages done now, so I can say - NOW I have 6 pages left to do.
And the right side half is now complete. This is all based on me counting, meaning it's probably wrong. And below is what it looked like when I picked it back up again.
And I tossed in a few hours on a new start of an old pattern.
Prairie Schooler - Harvest Time. Doing the Village pattern.
It's on 28 count Ivory jobelan, one over one, dmc floss.
I like all these silly village versions. Stitching this one, and the bigger Christmas version I also have started, hopefully will get it out of my system. They are not all that big - but they are time consuming little suckers. This was two days of working on it, and back in the bag it went. A hefty gallon plastic bag, not a fancy bag.
Since I talked about blood donations last time, I will add on that I went last Monday to give whole blood. But once again, kinda weird. They have been posting they wanted type O donors for months. Sometimes with a second blood type they also wanted. Last weekend they extended their hours on a couple days to allow more donors. I went on Monday just to get it over with, rather than wait till Friday, since I have anxiety. What he told me was - the distribution processing center had called and said - they were OUT of type O blood. Completely out. This is not good. So I asked how the day was going so far? He said out of 26 donors, about 20 had been type O so far that day.
And you might think - oh, they have sent it off to weather problem areas. I don't think so because they have been asking for extra donors for months and months on their home web pages. Hours later I was telling this to a friend, and I decided to look up his area, he is a 6 hour drive - a totally different blood distribution service area. The web page for his site opened up saying their supply was critically low. So that was interesting, cause it is not just one area. And I am not part of the weather area. Mostly it means - try not to do something that you need blood or blood products. They might be harder to get than you know, and if you can donate - you might wanna consider it. It's nine minutes to have a needle in your arm. I try to think of it as - I'd rather be on the giving end because I am healthy, than be the needing blood end of the needle.