Official Snow Guide - Lizzie Kate
This was a new start and a finish. It was one of the charts I got during the LNS closeout shopping.
Stitched on mushroom lugana 28 count, one over one, with most of the fancy flosses.
Finish number 16 for 2019.
This is called Scroll Pillow - it's in the same magazine as the other pattern I started.
It's on a Colour and Cotton evenweave called Lunar. Using dmc 154, which is a wine purple, and the material has a hint of the same wine color - they just had to be tried together. It's not a big design - this is side to side complete.
And as I pointed out, it was not only buy all the things, it was start lots of things.
So I started the Lizzie Kate - ABC's of Christmas on Dapple 28 count, one over one.
But was still buying more, and so this didn't hold my attention very long. But the idea was stitch Christmas.
We The People - Erica Michaels
This was a new pattern, new start. I ended up trying fancy flosses, but the floss dyelots were not a good combo together. So I went back to the four suggested dmc colors, and picked the two that were a great combo on the fabric. 3781 and 829. Other colors were way off from the pattern cover photo. Those two at least got me closer. The fabric is Colour and Cotton - Treasure Map, I think.
It works really well together.
Christmas Is Coming - Shakespeare's Peddler
New pattern, new start. On Colour and Cotton - Sampler Gold, I think. 28 count, one over one, fancy flosses. This ended up being the Christmas stitch.
And there was another small start, not worth bothering to show, cause this already shows I went off the rails.
I have stuff I want to order, but have made up my mind I need to finish something, or maybe a couple of somethings, before I order MORE.
And the blood bank plan went out the window. My iron level failed, so I am deferred for 2 weeks. So I got a total of 20 donations in for 2019. There was only one more possible for my blood levels with their rules, and I failed. Also banned me from the New Years day donation. But I was having to wait till the one from a year ago dropped off to be able to give.... now I have two spares to start the year.