As I mentioned last time, the local needlework shop is going out of business.
I had bought some floss, a couple patterns.
Next, everything was 55% off. That made fancy floss $1.19 each.
Made a list, went and got more... made a list, went and got more... made a list, went and got more.
And I spent way too much.
Seriously.
Turns out I can live without most vices.
But my downfall - floss on sale at 55% off.
The party is over.
I am going back to stitching stuff I have started - stuff in my stash.
The floss is sorted and alphabetical on rings, or it's filed with the pattern it goes with.
It's time I try to get my life back on track.
This has pulled me off track in other areas too. Everything was never enough.
The party is over. It's the early hours of the next day, and I can consider today a new day.
I started the holiday blood donation plan. Finished my 5 gallon mark last Monday.
At the moment - that maxed me at the limit allowed. I wondered if I would end up with a hitting that 24 donations in a calendar year. But it will take me till January 8th to get to 24 - or three gallons in a single year. I honestly keep picturing milk jugs - that's a lot in a year. And that's not accurate - cause a skinny person and a fat person give different amounts, it's based on weight. And different more math. And if something goes wrong, then even the math thinking I might make it - that goes out the window. It seems to be like fight club - it's blood math - and they don't talk about blood math...
1 day ago