This is a new start. Hands to Work Designs - This is the Day.
From Cross Stitch magazine. Using fancy flosses.
It suggests Autumn Gold linen - which would be all these oranges on golden yellow.
I changed it to Colour and Cotton - Haunted - 28 count lugana, one over one. It's more of a mottled gray.
My local needlework shop is closing soon. I got fancy floss at 20% off to help them, and to help me while they still had most of the colors. Today I went back thinking they would not have much left. It's all 40% off now, and they still had lots. Patterns were 55% off. I got more fancy floss to retry the Blackbird pattern that I trashed last time. I got a Blackbird Designs book and the the floss to do a couple of the patterns in that.
I went and gave blood platelets. The employees say the management is screwing with them, and also irking the donors by calling them constantly. I cancelled a couple of appts at 3am, when I got up at noon, they had already called and left a message asking me to come and give blood. It had not even been 12 hours since I cancelled. When I was going weekly - they weren't happy. And when I stopped going weekly, they called saying - can you give this week? I can see where that irks people.
At this point - I just am just doing what works for me.
1 day ago