Sunday, November 17, 2019

Fun Stitching...

 Prairie Schooler - Christmas Sampler from Christmas Samplers 2.
A finish.  Changed the front of the house to the red - the floss called for matched my choice of fabrics.  The holly around the Christmas letters was supposed to be a mint green - which was just not good.  Used the same green as the rest.  Skipped back stitching the windows - over one - it would have been a blob because I stitch one over one on 28 count. The windows are three wide, needing two vertical threads, plus one cross thread.  Possible - but it would just blacken out the windows.   
I was excited that I had a finish, the first one since making my list of started things.  But on my list - I didn't write down this one.  And I knew the list wasn't a complete, live or die by it list.  I added it. 
And then wrote down a finished date.  But kinda sad, kinda funny, that even my list sucks.  At least I can laugh about it.
Lizzie Kate - Wouldn't Life Be Great.
Called for flosses.  This was the missing photo from my binge starting.  Need to finish just a couple of words in the lighter brown, and this half will be complete.  I am enjoying it.