Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Progress then ....

 Plum Street - Friends of the Hart.
Above is where I picked it back up.  Below is what I got done before it went back in the pile again.
Then I just  grabbed other stuff to start...
Heartstring Samplery - Simple Living Sampler.
Fancy flosses.  But the colors are not my taste.  I like the sampler, I'm trying it in the suggested flosses, you never know.  Antique White jobelan 28 count.
Stacy Nash Primitives - Hallowe'en Jack Sewing Roll.
Colour and Cotton Jazlyn 28 count in Steel.  Dmc 310.
With Thy Needle and Thread - Fruit For a Song CS49.
Uses all dmc and nothing fancy.  Photo sucks.  On Colour and Cotton - Alabaster 32 ct jobelan.
Trying it 1 over 2 - which I rarely try.  But with the large grass area, and using dmc, I can try a hunk at a time.
** And I did see I also started another Lizzie Kate - Wouldn't It Be Nice....  forgot that one...
Today I switched and grabbed something from the stuff I have started.  I have started way too many new things lately.  I need a finish.  I was really happy with the top one and the progress, and then just went off the rails.