Sunday, November 3, 2019

All over the Map...

With Thy Needle and Thread - Spring Fling.
This is that Rabbit head with flowers on a suggested pink fabric.
The first thing the instructions say is to dye the pink called for fabric darker with a red wine.
The short version is - I changed fabrics.  Color and Cotton, 28 count in Storm or Steel evenweave.
It's a blue/gray.  As usual, the camera flash makes it nothing like the photo.  White rabbits and pink flowers will pop off the darker gray nicely.  I bought wine and will try dyeing the suggested fabric in future.  But it was such a long story of re-starting this, that I am done for a while.  
Courtney Collection - Mermaid's Folly.
I tried to continue, even up to last night.  But my progress has slowed to almost nothing. 
Went along the bottom 4 pages to get me to the corner.  I finished the corner page. 
So 13 of 24 pages completed.  Planning on a different stash project start next.