Wednesday, June 3, 2020

This, That, and Those Other Things...

With Thy Needle and Thread - Baltimore Saltbox.
Finish #22 for 2020.
On Cameo 28 count, one over one, fancy called for flosses except the red which is Weeks - Merlot.
All I needed to do was to fill in the white flag stripes and star with Eggshell.  So now it's done. 
The Teresa Kogut pattern.  The border is filled in except on the ends. 

Linen and Threads mystery sampler - the June section is now completed. 
And I worked on this - but this is where it was when I picked it back up again.  Working on that top section, added more words and a vase/flower thing.  Nothing real impressive or I would have taken an after photo.  I had a few things I picked up and then couldn't stay with it, so I got a little more done, but nothing to feel it was closer. But there is a lot in that already started pile.  I worked on two more things that are not even worth mentioning.