Bent Creek - Begin Row.
New start on 25 count Wichelt lugana in Moss / Celadon, one over one, using the suggested fancy floss. I am really happy with the fabric color for this - a light green.
There were lots of new starts this round. Begin Row was the last one, and my favorite.
Plum Street Samplers - Blackberry House.
New start on Colour and Cotton - Swiss Coffee 28 count lugana, one over one. Using the suggested fancy flosses. The house color is the suggested, but mine is a darker dye lot. The house is not my favorite part, so I'm just letting it be weird. When my LNS went out of business, their floss was cheap, but you had to find the a chart that needed the floss they still had left. This one they had 8 of the 14 colors. I was not gonna just buy random colors, I bought for stuff I had or wanted to do.
Lizzie Kate - Things Unseen.
Using all the suggested stuff so that the button set will work. Stitching two over two is not my thing, but I'm trying. I like the pattern, and might have to do it a second time over one.
1 day ago