Crap photos, but a quick update. I started this one a while back. I love the colors, and I'm just using the dmc and 25 count lugana black, one over one. But I had a few of the called for silks, and even though I'm not close to finished, I decided I want to stitch it a second time. So I ordered the remaining needed silks, and another cut of the same fabric. I'm gonna finish both eventually. But I'd love to do this again with silks rather than any new pattern I have seen lately. I have only added a few threads, then set it to the side when the next monthly section came out for... I will try to take a photo of the silks beside the dmc so you can compare too.
Finished the July section. I was looking for the pattern from last year to complete it, and I can't find it. Went thru my started stuff twice, never saw it. But it did make me remember, I have so much started I don't need more. I'm sure it's there, I am somehow overlooking it.
1 day ago