On Prudence - Plum Street Samplers. A restart on this was clearly what I needed. To me this almost looks square, but the stitch count is 303 wide by 263 high. The math said it would be 10.82 x 9.39 inches. Rough measuring of the stitching says it IS about that. I honestly could be WAY off somewhere and not have a clue yet. I'm ready to toss it back into the pile, and pull something different again.
Additional - I did put this away, and I grabbed something else. I was looking for the previous photo I had of it, and had trouble finding it. But while going photo by photo, there was another different photo of On Prudence with that bowl vase and more up the bottom right side border. So now I'm not sure if I have another start of On Prudence floating around somewhere??? I'm now guessing this might be my 3rd version? I'm clueless.