Before I was working on Courtney Collection - Knightmare ( mirrored ). I think I have half the pages completed, but the remaining pages are solid stitches compared to the completed ones. I do have the original version completed on the same fabric.
Long ways to go when you can see the areas missing. My stitching bug was very low. Had been donating platelets again. Then my body decided to come up with something weird, and trying to figure that out has been goofy. I even paid to get a test, was taken back to the test area, then told because I HAVE a problem, they won't test me because I don't have a doctor. They tried to get me a doctor by stopping and calling places for me, could not find me anybody willing to order me a test or take me as a referral knowing I was there to get a test and HAVE a problem... the testing place gave me back my money, and said - go away... That's crazy. Their website says specifially, you do NOT need a doctors order to get their services. But when you get there, they do. They said - go to the free clinic, here is the address. I can't do that... I have no insurance, but I can pay for tests, I can pay to go to a Urgent Care type doctor. Which was $131 to get me in for them to say - yep, you need a test. We will have the test schedule person call you... and now it's been 24 hours, I haven't heard from that person yet. Really bad karma to take a spot that a sick and poor child needs if I can afford to go and pay somewhere else. But today is 3 weeks since I noticed the problem. I always felt I was good enough that they would take triple bags of platelets and my whole blood... and they have 60 times since I started giving this time... but if I needed anything, am sick, I'm gonna die before I can get them to help me. And it's true.