Salem Sisters 2 - Plum Street Samplers. This is the restarted version on a more interesting fabric, using the suggested fancy flosses. Much better than the white version. But at this point, I was just burned out on it, although I tried to hang in there.... it was just not getting any love at all. Then I tried to pull out a couple of other stitching started things, and tried to find a groove again. At the moment I have pulled out Courtney Collection - Knightmare (reversed) again. It's slow going too, but I am picking up the needle again. I don't have air conditioning, so I just was out of energy to do anything. I started giving platelets again, so I do get to enjoy air conditioning for 2 hours sometimes. I have fans, and I have been doing this since 1998, and really there are only a few really miserable days.
1 day ago