Monday, March 13, 2023

Finish #4 for 2023

Sampler Cove - Sirin Jaidee.   Finish #4 for 2023.  Stitched on black lugana, 25 count, one over one.  Used the suggested dmc flosses. The one orange dmc, I finished with just a single length strand leftover.  That's crazy.  I know it looks like the feathers are not completed at the edges, but the edge loops are cut off to make the sides of the designs straight for framing.  The photo does not do the design justice.

This is where it was when I picked it back up this time.  Mostly just the two birds at the bottom and a couple of smaller things to fill in.  I'd like to stitch it again using the same fabric, and the suggested silk flosses.  But not right away.  But I did buy the floss and fabric to have in my stash.  The colors are actually slightly different for the silks.