Finish #5 for 2023. Heart In Hand - Bluebird Sampler. Used the suggested Chesapeake Bay floss on Colour and Cotton Spiced Honey, 28 count lugana, one over one..
Finish #6 for 2023. The freebie pattern from Hello from Liz Mathews website. Stitched on just a scrap of white 28 count lugana, one over one, using Classic Colorworks Bandana floss.
I tried adding more to this... Brick House Sampler - With Thy Needle and Thread.
Not much got added, this is where it was when I picked it up again.
This is Violets & Verses - Mary Woodrow. A new start. Done on Dove Gray jobelan 28 count, one over one, using dmc 3799.Another new start - Teresa Kogut - Nature, on 25 count white lugana, one over one, using the suggested floss colors. So far, this one is a fun stitch.
Another new start - Marjorie Massey - Quaker Street. On PTP Gingerbread 28 count, one over one, using Anchor black. I am one stitch wide on the right side.... I think. I don't want to start over. I'm not sure how much being off is gonna confuse me. I'm not sure I'm thrilled with the results of this start, so there might be a restart on this. But I just love the pattern. Might just need a different color combination.