Tuesday, October 17, 2023

It was time to give it a try, and start it....

A Peacock, A Unicorn and a Badger - Scarlet Letter.  A new start, one over one, on 25 count white lugana, dmc flosses. I have a bit more done, trying to fill in where I have started.  This is the bottom row to the center flower, the center badger at the bottom of the tree.  I am enjoying stitching it.  So far everything has matched up, which makes it fun to stitch.   This was actually one of the last patterns that I have purchased, and it's been maybe a year since then.  I ordered the fabric, kitted it up, and it has been waiting for me.  It was time to give it a try. 

Autumn on Lazy Bear Mountain - Kathy Barrick.  Picked this back up thinking it feels like fall, but all I got done was to work on that upper right corner, and I did finish that part, those pages.  Below is the photo where it was when I picked it back up again.  I just burned out quick on it, and decided to start the new project.  But I was pleased to get an area done that I know is completed on this. 

And I do still have to fill in some orange on that border bottom to complete it.  But I completed the moon and I'm not wild about the owl in the moon center, I'm thinking I'd rather go more plain.  Once you start changing the pattern, you need to either do it and commit to it, or change projects.  I started the new, but a classic pattern, instead.