Teresa Kogut - In Command. It almost got tossed back in the pile, but I decided to fill things in a bit more. I still don't have any of the four pages completed yet. The light directly on it makes it look pretty harsh with my crappy camera.
Decided to make myself an under the bed box of completed things. But flipping through them, one of them seems like it has water stains on it. Something I completed at the end of 2018 - Courtney Collection - Garden Fair. Tried a first pass at cleaning it, but that didn't clean it totally. But I looked back to see how much floss I would need to stitch it again, but it says I bought double the floss cause I was gonna widen the design. Then I ended up just stitching the pattern as is. So I must actually still have enough floss to stitch it again. It is done in silks, so I was glad I wrote down what I used. I might need to order just some antique white jobelan or lugana, but I might have that too. That is the only thing I have ever had that ended up with some weird water type stains. But that is why I needed to get them protected inside of something. Luckily, I have stitched several of the Courtney Collection patterns twice, so doing that one again would not be something awful.
And I got the response back from the IRS. It said I owe nothing. That what I provided was enough to end what it was they were questioning. Which is why I keep everything.