I did start the snowmen patterns, but this one was just more fun to work on. I even started another new pattern, and again, this one just seemed to keep calling me back. But there was several days on other things. I even did a jigsaw puzzle, 1000 pieces. I came back to this again. Still trying to fill things in, started that under water part of the left bottom corner. The badger is filled in, got a bit of the background behind him to do yet. It's a thread here, then trying to find where else I need to fill in that color to use up the rest of a thread. Which moves to hoop. Things are filling in. I really am enjoying this much more than I expected I would. I am not a big fan of whatever type of art this is considered. I still consider that I might enjoy stitching something else more. But the truth is, I enjoy stitching this at the moment. I would like to finish the fill in. But if something else calls to me, I am open to changing whatever I am stitching.
1 day ago