Saturday, December 2, 2023

Final on this for December...

Peacock, Unicorn, and Badger - Scarlet Letter.  Trying to fill in...  I stitched all day yesterday, just trying to fill in so that I can point to things and say - that is complete, this is complete...  but there is still not much that I can say is complete.  It IS filling in...  I just picked up everything for this pattern to take a break from it. 

One day I was thinking about the Lizzie Kate - Snow Belles, and Snow Men patterns.  But I needed a fabric.  Had the patterns in my stash.  Even had the dmc flosses for the patterns.  I checked my stash for the fancy flosses and had a few, but still needed a dozen.  But fabric can't travel alone.  So I ordered the fancy flosses.  So this is what I am starting tonight.  Snow people during December seems like the nice thing to stitch.