A new start. Hobby House Press - Dasher and Dancer. This was a pattern I saw and liked a year or more ago. It just was never at a site that I buy from. I saw it this time at the Colour & Cotton website. She sent the pattern, and included two skeins of Colour & Cotton - Valor Red.... oh, lovely red for this pattern. So I ordered more of the Valor Red floss. This is how far one skein of floss got me. Of course I used Colour & Cotton fabric. It is 28 count lugana, one over one, the Jan 2022 fabric club Chamomile. The stitch count is 355w x 168h. It is actually under 12 by 6 inches finished. I will change the swans to something else, but no clue what yet. But it is time to change to something else after finishing the skein.
I had finished another page on Ink Circles - Squirrels of Sumatra. That bottom border was just not my favorite. But I could do that page, finish that border, and get a break, that seemed okay. Two pages for December seem possible.