Stacy Nash Primitives - Hallowe'en Jack Sewing Roll. Finish #8 for 2024. I started this in November of 2019, then it went into the pile of started things and was ignored. I skipped the birds at the top of the tree, and the date. I adjusted a few letters to be more pleasing to my eye. But it is mostly the pattern. Colour and Cotton Jazlyn 28 count in Steel. Dmc 310. One over one. Below is a photo of when I picked it back up again.
I tried to finish the Lizze Kate Christmas ABC - but it was not my mood for more than a thread. So at this point, if it is not my mood, I just grab something else I have already started. Now I am back to the red one - doing my two pages for December. Back in 2019, I was also working on Plum Street's - Friends of the Hart, with the deer.... I'm still not done with that sucker yet either, but it was a random grab in September of this year. Progress - just make progress on anything. It doesn't really matter. The point is to enjoy the stitching. But maybe for you - it is the finish that is important.