Modern Folk Embroidery - Winter Kaleidoscope. Completed the two pages for March. 16 of 20 pages completed. I love it, but I will be glad when it's done. Each time I get a bit slower at completing the two monthly pages.
Ink Circles - Quaker Geometric Puzzle. A new start. 9 pages. An older stash pattern that I just knew I wanted to change the colors somehow. This is dmc 111 varigated floss on black 25 count lugana, one over one. It is nicer than the photo, my camera sucks, and the flash is blowing out the colors. The pattern says the stitch count is 225 x 225, but as soon as I finally started stitching, the count on the pages is more like 235...Not a big deal, but enough to remind me I should double check numbers against the pattern. I have had it pop up on other patterns in the past, it happens. I have done other Ink Circles patterns on black with Weeks floss in Whiskey. But then Whiskey became more like Tiger's eye....which... dyelots change. I think I have some of this dmc in my stash, but it was easier to just order more from 123Stitch. I was ordering the fabric and a couple market patterns, and the cookbook anyway. The hoop is sbout 7 inches. The finished design is 9.4 inches. I always start bottom right corner, unless it's something really weird.