Thursday, April 25, 2019

A Little Finish

The small from Squirrels of Sumatra from Ink Circles - Finished.
This is on 40 count PTP Legacy - one over two.  Dmc floss.
3.25 H x 3.5 W in inches.
Finish #7 for 2019.  Can't seem to find a groove to stitch and make progress on bigger projects. Or I will think of something I know is started, but then I can't find it.  Considering a restart, but that means lots of unstitching first to save the fabric.  It's fancy floss at the moment, but it's ending up as stripes going the wrong direction on a birds feathers.  It's possible to do, but wow, I don't want to think that hard on a big project for months.  Too easy to mess up a foot or a beak or something.  The floss is fine, just not for the pattern I paired it with.