This is where it was when I picked it up again....
This is now finished. Baby It's Cold Outside from Heartstring Samplery.
On 28 count PTP Ale, one over one. I changed the outside border to Dark Chocolate, the house to Merlot, the trees to Juniper. The windows are just the fabric, but almost appear lit, and I don't have a floss that works, so skipping it. Altered the letters slightly here and there. Added the apostrophe to make it say 'it's', not 'its' I wanted the house darker, the border darker, it's supposed to be green diamonds and red dots. I felt it might pop better with white dots and red dots to pull it together.
Skipped adding the three chimneys. Finished size is slightly over 5 by 3.25 inches
It's finish #6 for this year so far. I am not picky about the order I finish things, just that I do finish something now and then.
1 day ago