Friday, July 12, 2019

A Page Completed

This is a couple threads added to when I picked it back up again.
Ink Circles - Forests of Sumatra.
This is where it is now.  It is nine pages, and page nine is completed.  The page six has the height completed.  Stitching in silk, on a no-name fabric of the the month.  It's gotta be a 32 count jobelan - one over one.
As long as I am stitching, and making progress on something I have already started, it doesn't really matter what I'm stitching on.  I have so many large things started, being able to say - oh, a page completed...  yeah, it seems like nothing.  But I am completing pages, and sections.  If I actually knew the number of pages I need to do - I would feel defeated.  But I don't know, so I can just say - a page completed.