Saturday, July 6, 2019

When It Just Keeps Raining...

This is where I am picking this one back up again.
Ink Circles - Big Red Ship of Life.
Yep, mine is not red...  it is dmc 938 brown.
And I think this is well into the 8th skein of floss.
It's 12.25 x 14.25 inches.  One over one, 28 count China Pearl Jobelan.
I started this Sept 12, 2014.  I am gonna admit it may have been not with the other started things. 
Seeing somebody else working on theirs made me think about mine, and I really could not remember how far along it was.  The border frame and boat are done.  It's just filling in the little things.  I know I was being picky, and not liking some detail on this or that...  So I filled in the things I was fine with, and left the odd things to come back to later.  I guess now is later...  let's fill in and see how far I get.