Saturday, July 27, 2019

Let's Try a Bird...

Okay, a new start on something else. 
A Bird's Eye View - Kathy Barrick.
On 28 count white evenweave - using called for dmc floss.  One over one.
From my stash.  I got it when it first came out, then I somehow decided I didn't really care for it all that much.  But at some point, you either decide you bought the stuff, and you should just stitch it, or you decide - crap, a waste of money.  I decided to see if I would just enjoy stitching it.  It is different from the other things I have been stitching lately.  The bird just needs that yellow section filled in.  There are three buildings around the bird - one of which is started in this photo.  It's has been okay to stitch.  I do not hate stitching it.  It will never be my favorite.  I added the photo below with the skein of floss on it - just to show the scale of what I have completed so far against something that we all know the size of.  Just so we all get to say - oh, that's tiny.  Much smaller than it looks like in the top photo.