Finished the second month of Family Patchwork Sampler SAL - Modern Folk Embroidery.
Yeah, I added the rest of the diamond area stitches. It's used up one skein of dmc at this point.
Put in more stitches on this - and I am almost done with the top part.
This was my new purchase - and I started it. It's dmc 938 on a Colour and Cotton fabric of the month called Camelot, in lugana 28 count, one over one. The fabric is one that seems to look very different in different lighting. I was looking for a more masculine feeling for the finished product.
Most places this was a download - but Homespun Samplar on Etsy was selling printed versions of several patterns by this designer. I expected just single printed sheets of paper - but this is a booklet, with center staples and it was REALLY worth the maybe $2 more for the printed version.
The alphabet in this is one over one - but that means I will have to replace it since I stitch the pattern one over one. I have lots of alphabets - it's fine, and won't get done till the end.
1 day ago