Bent Creek - Spring Row
The top one - and I'm calling it a finish. Finish #7 for 2020.
It had just the - NOPQ letters when I picked it back up.
I tried adding the wings to the bee and the face on the bunny, it just became a lump. But taking a photo - yeah, it looks like I forgot something. The flowers along the vine were white, they disappeared, so I made them red. And I don't do french knots. So maybe they are red blobs on the vine, maybe flowers, maybe tiny ladybug babies... since there is a ladybug on each end.
I was playing with several in the series - hence the previous row pattern below it.
Some come out better than others. But I liked playing with the series.
Kathy Barrick - Swan Garden.
One of my rare two over two stitches. I filled in - the lower part is done - I'm halfway or more.
Below is where it was when I picked it back up. I'll come back to it again at some point. The plan is progress and stitching on stuff I have started. Some things I can stick with and stitch on longer than others.
1 day ago