Little By Little Design Co - Needle Pillow
Finish #21 for 2020.
PTP Alchemy lugana 28 count, one over one, dmc 413.
Started the next one - Little by Little Design Co - Sampler Pillow.
It will say - Sampler - Example of skill in decorative needlework.
There is a third pattern called Linen - Cloth made of flax.
I am doing these all with the same fabric and floss. It's a good combination of fabric and floss.
They actually suggest the dmc 938 - which is the floss I used to do that big quaker, Forget Me Not sampler from Modern Folk Embroidery just a couple blog posts back. Which would be nice - but I just stitched with that, this is more gray on gray. The second one is taking me longer - I am being fussy and the letters were not the same as the "Needle" one, I am trying to make them match better.
Also have the Cherrywood Design patterns for - Stitch, Needle, Scissors, Chart, Linen, Aida, Floss, Pincushion. The spacing is so I can have a 2 inch border between and cut them apart.
My stay at home order showed up. I like the Seeking Refuge text, and thinking I just wanna do the text and bottom border maybe repeated above? Skipping the house and trees. It is just too on point for my headspace at the moment. The missing bird I needed. The Kogut is my try a pattern from a designer. I like a few of that Baltimore series. Then I tried to get floss for lots of things, but I have a list what they were ordered for.
Since at the time I was clueless about size, I ordered more Manor Red floss. But once I had it started, 2 should be enough, so the alphabet got started. But I put the older darker version next to what arrived today, and took a photo just for fun.
Last night I wanted to start Baltimore Saltbox. It uses a few strands of Endive, and I had it out doing those BBD birds, and just needed the vines and three of the darker trees. Stitching it on a scrap of Cameo jobelan 28 count, one over one, fancy floss. Should be 3.25 x 5.5 inches. Looked for the mushroom fabric in my stash. After getting to this point, found the mushroom fabric in my stash. But I liked it on this with the floss toss. The reds are all GAST Tomato - mine is really orange, and the flag orange is not gonna happen.
I am not doing Maynia, but I am all over the map.
1 day ago