Crappy photos today. Sorry.
Gonna change the GAST Tomato, to Weeks Merlot. All the reds are the same. It's maybe not a baltimore color, but it is a red. As I said before, my GAST Tomato is really orange, which might be lovely, but not for the flag.
Started Teresa Kogut - Newcastle Bouquet.
On a 28 count Colour and Cotton - Stratus. Stratus is a light to medium gray. I wanted something that those ecru flowers, actually dmc 739, would not get lost on. I am doing the outside border in dmc, and will do the inside birds with the fancy floss.
Let's go back to this one -
I actually read things before I stitch them, but reading this again, I am gonna call it - the elephant in the room. That IS the pattern. Sure a stitch here or there different, but that is the words.
But it makes no sense.
Needle n. Device for carrying thread to making stitches.
What?
Maybe... Device for carrying thread to MAKE stitches...
OR - Device TO CARRY thread for making stitches. ?
I tried looking it up in a dictionary. They used a lot more words.
So I am gonna pull out part of this and change it. I think to try to keep is fairly centered, I am gonna pull out the first part of the second line - 14 letters, rather than rather than the end 11 letters, which probably would be quicker. Then I will add back - 'thread to make' . It never started out centered, it's not gonna be centered when I am done either. I know at some point, I thought, I can't keep being fussy. Some things I need to just let it go, and stitch the pattern. Then I get this in my path, and I kinda hate the crap grammer lesson. So I will fix it. Only took me three days to stitch the whole thing, can't be that long to fix it.
1 day ago