Sunday, July 19, 2020

Three Pages, first skein of floss....

Courtney Collection - Pelican (Reversed)
This is 3 of 20 pages completed.  There are 5 pages along the end, this is the top 3 done.
Four pages across each row.  This is also the first skein of dmc completed.  The pattern took 7 skeins total last time.   Same floss as below, just a crap camera photo.
The original.  I cut  the two apart, because I would be sick if I did something that screwed up the one I have completed.  This is getting put to the side for the moment.  I picked up the Modern Folk 2020 SAL, and I have two months to do on that one.  I said last time that if I reversed the pattern for Mermaid's Folly that I didn't have fabric to do that.  But I looked up my blog post about it... My blog post said I did have enough fabric...  Clearly I do not remember that.  So I pulled it out, measured, and that old blog post was correct... there is enough to do it twice.  But I still have to finish the original verson first.