Sunday, February 21, 2021

Disorganized...

Birds of a Feather - Counting Magpies.  Sometime I will say, I started something but it was not worth bothering with a photo...  this is one of those.  But this is round two, and now it has enough to show.  It's about the size of a slice of Texas Toast.  My feeling when I started this was - I might have stitched this before, long ago.  But I am using called for fancy floss, and PTP Legacy 28 count lugana, one over one, this time.  This was a started maybe this year, or late last year.  I didn't want to find the original one if I have done it before.  I wanna finish this one, and compare them if I have.
Modern Folk Embroidery - MFE2020 SAL - Family Patchwork Sampler.  This one came back out since I still needed to add October, November, and December yet.  At the time, I was trying to save on postage and ordering two months at a time.  Then the end of the year mail was crazy slow, not the Etsy seller.  So I completed each month a little bit, and none of them completely.  But I had this out, and that letter thing out, and one is dmc 814 and the letter thing is dmc 815, and that just seemed like an awful idea and a mix up waiting to happen. So the "C" letter thing got tossed back, and this filled in a bit more.