Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Growing Stitches

Harriet Salt - Hands Across The Sea Samplers.  Got this far before needing a break. 
Modern Folk Embroidery - The Fruits of Plenty.  Finished month 2.  This is still just an experiment with the colors to see an end result. 
Courtney Collection - Beasties (mirrored).  I filled in some of those empty area boxes, although the kangaroo still has a box to fill in.  I am having trouble seeing those final stitches as I fill in.  Not sure if my lighting needs to be better, or maybe I just need stronger cheater glasses? 
Gigi R - The Letter C.  So this is where I am as I pick this back up again.  I have a couple of these letter charts.  Honestly I'm not even sure which letters I have.  There was never a plan to do them all.  Silly enough, I once liked a boy named Charlie. 

I started the Blackbird Designs - First Winds of Autumn pattern.  I got the floss list off of the photos when it was a limited thing, then had to wait for the pattern to release, which ended up being in the $30 book.  But I had the floss, so I got the book.  I ordered some of Pat's Needles to try.  But needles can not travel alone.   So I got some just white and antique white jobelan.  Then I needed needle holders, so I ordered those and some floss.  I already had most of the colors for two more of the book patterns in my stash.  Then Colour and Cotton had some 'ready to ship' fabric, so I order some fabric.  Cause I can't get her fabric anymore.  I picked up some other already started thing, but I only put a couple threads in it before I tossed it back.  I don't really care which thing I work on, and I am not close to a finish on anything.  I am very lucky in that I have lots of choices.  The trick is to find which one you can grab and make grow.