Saturday, March 20, 2021

Finally a finish for 2021...

A Finish!  Ink Circles - Big Red Ship of Life.  Used 9 skeins of dmc 938 on 28 count China Pearl jobelan, one over one.  It finished at 12 x 14 inches.  A bit confusing as this was the first one, the biggest of the three patterns.  It's 16 pages, I had 8 done, and parts of the other 8 done.  So I filled in and finished.  It got dated 2014, I had high hopes at that time.  There are a few changes randomly.  I looked for a random place to add the year 2021, but nothing that was quick and easy, and still hidden. Below is where it was when I picked it back up.  It is the first finish for 2021.  Which is sad...
 
Below is the Modestly Size Ship.  12 pages on that one, 8 completed.  Since I have been stitching this one, it's a bit weird to suddenly pop up with the other pattern as a finish, so I am adding this photo.