Thursday, March 11, 2021

Here. There. And everywhere...

Ink Circles = Modestly Sized Red Ship.  Two more pages completed.  Used almost 4 skeins of dmc at this point.  Below is what it looked like when I picked it back up.  8 of 12 pages completed.  And the border lines up on that left side,- I checked. 

I wanted to break up doing that top border all at once. 

Blackbird Designs - Our Lasting Friendship.  My new start.  I got the border and the box done.  Called for fancy flosses on 28 count PTP Legacy, one over one.  When the flosses arrived - Caramel and Straw Hat look exactly alike.  I don't mean they are close, I mean - exactly.  So I reordered those two again from a different vendor. 
 
Band Sampler - Historical Sampler Company (I think).  This is just an odd one for me, but it's is different from the other things I stitch.  Below is what it looked like when I picked it back up again. I was just trying to get rows from side to side.  But I also only got a couple of days before I'm wanting to move on.  And oh, that outside border is gonna be miserable to do.