Tuesday, March 16, 2021

This One....

 

Courtney Collection - Pelican ( Mirrored ). This is 2 skeins of dmc used.  I completed 3 more pages, 6 pages total.  Then I wildly decided to complete the border outline.  Hahaha....  And it actually came out correct on the first try.  There are 20 pages total, and these are the easy pages.  Below is what it looked like when I picked it back up again. 

This was July 2020.  Below is the not mirrored version that I completed.  It took 7 skeins of dmc floss.  Using same fabric and floss DMC 938 and 28 count PTP Doubloon lugana, one over one.
It's a little over 12 inches wide and 10 inches tall.  But I am still trying to do PAGES each time, and a SKEIN of floss each time.  I have so many things, with so many pages.  But it is a dent each time.  This is gonna get tossed back and something else will get pulled.