Tuesday, December 28, 2021

A 13th Finish for 2021


The 13th finish for 2021.  Prairie Schooler - Christmas Tree Farm.  Using the suggested dmc, and stitching it one over one on 28 count mushroom lugana probably.  I did screw up the sign, I made it a row too short so the word 'Tree' suddenly didn't fit right at the very final stitches.  Oh well.  It;s about the size of a postcard, and it was nice to sneak in a Christmas type finish during the holiday.  

I started four Prairie Schoolers all on the same cut of fabric.  I have now finished the bird in the lower right, and the fish on the lower left.  I still have the picnic area design to do.  It still looks like that.  But it does show where the Christmas Tree Farm was in the upper left.  It's sideways, but it seems to be the only photo I have of what it looked like when I picked it up this round.  The spacing looks weird, but it allows the 3 inches of border around each design.