Scarlet Letter - Peacock, Unicorn, Badger. Back to this one again. Filling in the right hand side. My plan is to fill in all the things, not sure about stitching in the background. I have a while to go before I need to decide that.
Just to update on medical stuff... I went in for a scan to check me for cancer again. When I was in the ER, and that scan, showed I might have something on my adrenal glands. I could not have told you where my adrenal glands even are... My friend seemed to know. Something about on my kidneys... looked odd.... Hey, when basically being able to breath is the problem, them telling me about adrenal glands looking slightly odd maybe..., not a darn thing I can do about that from the bed in the ER at midnight. But that got me passed back to the chemo doctor to get another scan about 10 days later. That next scan was the one using the radiated sugar, which makes bad things glow. I had to wait a few hours to get the result, and the doctor said, nothing glowed, no cancer. But she wanted me back on the same estrogen killer pills. Said that the estrogen killer pill does NOT have blood clots as a possible side effect. One of them might, but not the one I am on. So go back to the estrogen killer pill again. Continue the 3 months of blood thinners, and they will do the ER scan again, and see what that looks like. But my lesson... when I picked of the meds to start the blood thinners, I said, not gonna need that estrogen killer pill anymore... to the pharmacy. That was my mistake. Cause 10 days later, doctor says go back on it to keep the cancer away.... But asking the pharmacy, did you cancel the script? Oh yeah, they did. So I would need to go to the doctor again, which would be no problem to explain. I was really convinced the blood clots had to be a side effect. At the moment, there is no explaination for why I had the blood clots. But the test is a sugar fasting test, so they said I'm not diabetic. It was a test that I had gotten sometime during the breast cancer stuff. That all becomes a blur of what test was when, and at this point, doesn't matter to me. But I do know places I have been before. But to be told, nothing glowed, no cancer... that is nice to hear.