Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Finish #7 for 2024

 

Finish #7 for 2024.  Mary Woodrow, Violets & Verses.  Dmc 3799 floss, on Dove Gray 28 count jobelan, one over one.  I changed the word 'youth' at the end to be the more matching style of letters.  It was fun.  As I said before, I started this when I started chemo.  Then it got pushed to the side.  It's now been almost two years, and there were months when I didn't stitch, so it's lovely to have it finished.

This is A Winter Kaleidoscope from Modern Folk Embroidery.  The first two pages of twenty completed for September, and I'm going back to this next for the two pages for October.

Ink Circles - Squirrels of Sumatra.  This is three pages finished of nine pages total.  It's a third done, but the end pages are a bit smaller to be fair.  The colors are way off in the photo, it's more of a brown on brown.